At Inclusive Support Service we offer in-home and community support for adults and children with disabilities. We aim to help our customers live as independently as possible.
We develop programs in conjunction with our customers, their family/advocate and other community groups to meet our clients needs.
Services may include:
- In-home personal care support
- Support for customers with low and complex medical care needs
- Specialist staff to support customers with complex behaviours
- Transition from school programs
- Host Family
- Palliative care
- Support for customers with Autism
- Life Skills and Mentoring
- Community Access
- Domestic support, including cleaning, gardening and basic household maintenance
- Medical and forensic cleans
- Travel assistance to and from appointments and social engagements, and community participation
Accessing Disability Services and Commonwealth Carer Funding
Do you receive funding?
For individuals who receive funding from the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services, Inclusive Support Service can assist you in managing your funding and taking a proactive role in how your funding is spent.
Inclusive Support Service is a registered provider for Commonwealth Carer Respite (SUNCARE) and can support you on referral.
Not currently receiving funding?
Individuals who wish to access our Disability Support Services, but do not currently receive funding, need to first be assessed by the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services. For more information on how to apply for funding and the assessment process, please contact the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services on 13 74 68 or visit http://www.communities.qld.gov.au/disability
Information on how Commonwealth Carer Funding and Programs can assist you is available at www.suncare.org.au
“..the more we care, the more beautiful life becomes..”